Foto Helsinki Marketing / Sasa Tkalcan
St. Paul's Church
The church, named after Apostle Paul, stands solid in the corner park of Sturenkatu and Hämeentie. The church was designed by architect Bertel Liljeqvist. The foundation stone of St. Paul's church was laid in autumn 1929, and the church was dedicated in March 1931. The Winter War damaged the pillars of the main entrance and one wall. The traces of the war are still visible.