Photo Natura Viva
Try out canoeing in Nuuksio National Park
Open canoeing can easily be tried out in Nuuksio Hawk lake, because of its beautiful scenery and calm location. Come and join us for a beautiful canoe trip!
An open canoe, or so-called ''Indian canoe'' is a nice way to get around on water. On this trip, we paddle at a calm pace and take a short break so that everyone can rest a bit. This trip is quite popular and should be experienced at least once in a lifetime.
* The starting point of the trip: Nuuksio Hawk Lake, Espoo
* Time: At 18-20. Please check the dates and availability at our booking calendar.
* Participants : max 10 persons
* Instructors: Natura Viva's professional instructors
* What to consider: Taking part in this trip does not require previous experience. The canoes we will be using are stable and easy to use so you can paddle at ease.
* The price includes: A professional guide, a canoe and other paddling equipment.