Meilahti Church

Pihlajatie 16, 00270 Helsinki

A few steps from the busy traffic of Mannerheimintie, one finds is the Meilahti church from 1954, which houses two church spaces: the Finnish Laupiaan samarialaisen kirkko (Church of the Good Samaritan) and the Swedish church, Tomas kyrka. Its simple church is lit by light fixtures imitating the crown of thorns. Meilahti Church, by architect Markus Tavio, was completed and dedicated in 1954.

Закрыть