Oulunkylä Old Church

Siltavoudintie 12, 00640 Helsinki
The old church of Oulunkylä was built in 1905 as the house of prayer of the Evangelical Association, partly by volunteer Oulunkylä residents. When the Oulunkylä parish was founded in 1919, the house of prayer was turned into a temporary church. The parish bought it from the association in 1950. The church served as the main church of the parishioners until the new church was competed in 1972. Since then, the atmospheric wooden church has been a popular venue for baptisms and weddings.
Закрыть