Foto Helsinki Marketing / Sasa Tkalcan
Church of St. Lawrence (Pyhän Laurin kirkko)
The medieval St.Lawrence Church, dating from approx. 1450, is the oldest building in the greater Helsinki area. It is a popular church for weddings and also the main church of the Tikkurila parish and the Swedish parish in Vantaa. The church is surrounded by a beautiful old cemetery.