Eiranpuisto - Eira Park
Eira Park was originally known as Eira Green (Eiranpuistikko) and fondly referred to among locals as Flower Park (Kukkapuisto). It was created at the same time as the prestigious district of Eira in the early 1900s. Construction of the park was completed in 1913. Eira Park has always been a traditional baroque-style park designed for strolling, admiring the plants and relaxing on the park benches among the trees and flower beds. In 2000 a fine marble sculpture, Three Vessel-Carrying Boys, designed by Matti Haupt (1912-1999) was placed in the southwest corner of the park.