Arctic Kayaking in the Archipelago of Espoo
Join us on an arctic kayaking adventure - This trip is suitable for everyone and lets you discover winter kayaking safely with a guide and warm equipment.
At the beginning of this kayaking trip your guide will welcome you at Matinkylä Paddling Point in Espoo. He will take care of your safety during the whole trip. At the beginning of the adventure each participant will receive the appropriate winter paddling equipment, a dry suit, neoprene boots, a neoprene hood and warm paddling gloves. You practice the necessary basic skills on the beach and in the water but the focus will be on outdoor activities and enjoying the arctic marine environment. During winter kayaking the sea is completely calm and there are hardly any other people in the water.
* Meeting point: Matinkylä Paddling Point - Matinlahdenranta 1, 02230 Espoo
* Duration: 2 hours
* Number of participants: 8-16
* The tour can be reserved from the start of October to the end of April 2023.
* Skill level: Participating does not require previous experience. The kayaks used are steady and easy to paddle. All participants will acquire special equipment suitable for winter kayaking.
* Price includes: professional guiding, kayaks, paddles, opening covers, paddling vests, dry suits, neoprene boots, neoprene hoods and paddling gloves.