Photo Natura Viva
Private Nuuksio Canoe and Hike Adventure
Glide silently on Nuuksio Hawk Lake waters and observe the beauty of natural forest, rocky shores, and dark water. This private trip is a great 4,5h outdoor event! Your paddling trip is sheltered from wind and suits for beginners and experts alike. The trip includes also climbing up the steep hillside. Sporty clothing is recommended.
* Location: Nuuksio Hawk Nest, Nuuksio National Park, Haukkalammentie 32, Espoo
* Time: From the beginning of May until the end of September every day.
* Group size: 1–8 person, (minumum charge 4 x price per person). For bigger groups, contact us.
* Guide: Professional guide from Natura Viva.
* Level: No previous paddling experience required. The canoes are stable and easy to paddle.
* Duration: 3 h
* Price includes: Guide, open canoe, paddle, life jacket, water bottle and snack.
* Additional services: Pick-up and drop-off service available. Please add transfers to your order and we will pick you up (max 8 person) from your preferred location (hotel, cruise ship etc). in the Helsinki-Espoo-Vantaa capital region. Pick up scheduled 45 minutes before the tour departure time.