Wine in the Dark Woods
In the darkest time of the year the forest and quality wines get extra sparkles from the flames and lights we've brought to the venue. You will be guided through the shadowy woods into the tasting area lit by fire and flames, where our wilderness sommelier will get you acquainted with how to combine wild flavors of the forest to European quality wines. In case of an undesirable weather we'll make sure you'll stay dry and warm.
- Duration of the event 2,5 hrs
- Guided forest-bathing tour on a nature trail for tuning senses
- Wine tasting with a wilderness sommelier in the middle of the woods
- Red wine tasting
- Wild complementing flavors from the forest
- Sustainably produced European quality wines
- Tasting servings ~ 4 cl/wine
- Please wear clothing according to the weather
- Maximum number of participants: 14
- Age restriction 18+
- Free parking at site
Wine in the Woods is a two-hour exploration into a world, where wine and forest meet. Our expert guides will take you on a new type of journey through flavors and aromas in our wine bar in the middle of the woods. After a short walk on a nature trail your senses will be attuned to our woodland surroundings helping you to get a deeper impression of the carefully selected wines. The forest’s al fresco tasting area - which lives and breathes by the seasons - is every time a slightly new version of itself, as it is decorated by sunlight and natural foliage. The tastes and smells of the wines and the forest will come alive through the stories binding them together.
We are proud of this creation where wine is more than just wine and you can taste more than plain flavors in it. We pour rain, bonfire smoke, mist and dark woods in your glass.