Winter kayaking in Espoo archipelago
Book an unforgettable nature experience and join a winter kayaking tour to the Espoo archipelago!
On this kayaking tour you will experience the winter marine nature at its best while kayaking. With a guide and good winter kayaking equipment, you can paddle safely along the most beautiful routes in the archipelago. This kayaking trip is suitable for anyone who wants to enjoy the real peace and quiet and the beauty of winter nature. During the break, warm up with a hot juice and a light snack.
* Location: the Matinkylä Paddlepoint, Matinlahdenranta 1, Espoo. Please note that starting point might be adjusted due to ice conditions. Alternative starting points can be found nearby such as Haukilahti beach. Any changes will be informed before the tour.
* Time and date: From November to the end of April, every second Saturday from 10.00 to 12.30 (Please check the dates and availability from our booking calendar).
* Duration: 2,5 hours
* Group size: 1-6 people
* Guide: a professional paddling guide from Natura Viva
* Difficulty: Suitable for everyone. Sizes of dry suits available from XS to XXL
* Price includes: guide, kayak with equipment, drysuit, neoprene shoes, and paddling mittens, hot juice and biscuit.