Winter kayaking in Helsinki archipelago
Book an unforgettable nature experience and join a winter kayaking tour to the Helsinki archipelago!
On this kayaking tour you will experience the winter marine nature at its best while kayaking. With a guide and good winter kayaking equipment, you can paddle safely along the most beautiful routes in the archipelago. This kayaking trip is suitable for anyone who wants to enjoy the real peace and quiet and the beauty of winter nature. During the break, warm up with a hot juice and a light snack.
* Location: the Vuosaari Paddling Centre
* From November to the end of April, every second Saturday from 10.00 to 12.30 (Please check the dates and availability from our booking calendar).
* Duration: 2 ,5 hours
* Group size: 1-6 people
* Guide: a professional paddling guide from Natura Viva
* Difficulty: Suitable for everyone. Sizes of dry suits available XS-XXL
* Price includes: guide, kayak with equipment, dry suit, neoprene shoes, and paddling mittens, hot juice and biscuit, if necessary transfer from Rastila metro station to Vuosaari Paddling Centre at 09.30.