- Shopping in Helsinki
Shopping in HelsinkiSustainable and long-lasting purchases in HelsinkiRead more
- Shopping in HelsinkiShopping in HelsinkiTop gifts and souvenirs from HelsinkiRead more
- Shopping in HelsinkiShopping in Helsinki4 iconic Finnish brands in HelsinkiRead more
- Shopping in HelsinkiShopping in HelsinkiHelsinki's loveliest flower shopsRead more
Helsinki offers a wide range of unique and sustainable design, fashion and interior decorating items. The boutiques, stores, secret shops, flea markets, department stores and shopping centres are full of treasures to be found. You might also encounter great personalities behind the counters.
Shopping in Helsinki
Shopping centres on a map
- 1. Kämp GalleriaShopping centre Kämp Galleria is a shopping oasis in the heart of Helsinki, between the busy Aleksanterinkatu street and the atmospheric Esplanadi park. Kämp Galleria is home to the finest selection of Scandinavian design and international fashion. Enjoy the carefully selected brands, high-quality products and personal service. The second floor Center for Finnish Fashion, Kämp Garden, showcases the best of Finnish fashion design and its rising talents. Kämp Garden brings together fashion boutiques, showrooms, events and exhibitions. Entrances to the shopping centre: Pohjoisesplanadi, Mikonkatu, Aleksanterinkatu, Kluuvikatu.2. Shopping centre Kamppi HelsinkiShopping centre Kamppi Helsinki in thecity centre offers more than 150 shops, cafés and restaurants.3. Stockmann Department StoreLocated in the beautiful center of Helsinki, the Stockmann Department Store offers a wide selection of inspiring, quality products from top fashion, cosmetics, Finnish design, souvenirs, home products and groceries as well as cafés and restaurants - all under the same roof. Visit the Visitor Center on the 8th for advice and help on tax free issues and receive a Visitor Discount voucher. The voucher entitles you to a 10 % discount off all regular priced purchases on one day of your choice. Stockmann is also located at Itis shopping centre, Ainoa shopping centre in Tapiola in Espoo and Jumbo shopping centre in Vantaa.
- 4. Shopping centre CitycenterAt the shopping centre Citycenter you'll find over 70 stores, cafes & restaurants and other services. Citycenter at Makkaratalo has been the meeting point for Helsinkians from 1967.5. Kluuvi Shopping CentreKluuvi's specialized shops offer a unique selection of top fashion for both men and women, and the wide range of restaurants and cafés offer something for everyone.6. Mall of TriplaMall of Tripla comprises a five-floor shopping centre, a hotel, office premises as well as a five-level car park. Beneath it all is Down Under, a veritable centre of experiences. Located in Pasila, Mall of Tripla is the largest shopping center in the Nordics offering a wealth of experiences, flavours, culture and shopping to delight all visitors. Almost 250 stores and more than 70 cafe's and restaurants.
- 7. REDIAccording to the Statistics Finland, the average Finnish summer cottage is 48m2. Quickly calculated this means that there would be room for 1250 summer cottages in the new shopping centre REDI at Kalasatama. And what do people do at the cottages then? Eat, enjoy, exercise and meet with friends to mention a few - precisely like in REDI. Shortly: K1 is the floor for grocery shopping and other daily needed services. Fashion for each style can be found on the 1st floor. 2nd floor is all about beauty and wellness, as well as interior design. 3rd floor caters the fun part, entertainment from movie theatres to a virtual park. On the 4th floor it's exercise for kids, yoga and gym.8. Itis Shopping CentreItis shopping centre is among the largest shopping centers in Finland with over 120 stores, tens of restaurants and cafés and over 50 services ranging from private to public. The number of restaurants in Itis increased with the opening of the new restaurant section EATIS. There's also the 9-screen multiplex IMAX cinema, Finnkino Itis.9. Sokos HelsinkiSokos deprtment store in Helsinki city centre offers the latest trends of the season, the most inspiring ideas and the most exhilarating fashion tips for dressing up, beauty, home and hobbies.
A map is loading