Helsinki City Hall

Pohjoisesplanadi 11-13, 00170 Helsinki

The Helsinki City Hall was designed by C.L. Engel as a hotel in 1833 and the building has been the City Hall since the 1930s. The Helsinki coat-of-arms can be seen on the tympanum. With the exception of the facade, the building was completely rebuilt in 1967-1970 designed by the architect Aarno Ruusuvuori.

Close